- High Speed charge/discharge performance due to its unique blade design.
- High precision C shaped spirals are performed by accurate forming dies, maintaining uniform, low, resistance flow.
- Higher safety during transit due to anti-clockwise drum rotation for left side travel in India
- Low centre of gravity for better stability on rough roads
- High wear resistant steel drum and spirals
- Operator friendly
Data & Facts
|Sr. No.||Details||MR 60||MR 70||MR 80|
|1||Nominal Volume (cu. mtr.)||6||7||8|
|2||Filling Height (mm.)||2570||2570||2615|
|3||Mixer Width (mm.)||2350||2350||2350|
|4||Drum Dia. (mm.)||2267||2267||2267|
|5||Drum Speed (rpm.)||0-15||0-15||0-15|
|6||Water Tank Capacity (ltrs.)||450||450||450|
|8||Total Weight (kg.)||3850||4000||4200|